ULTRACRAB is an ultrasonic high frequency emitter. Equipment designed to prevent algal blooms and crustacean over the boat hull and propellers. ULTRACRAB is a revolution in the conservation of ships, being simple to install and requiring low-maintenance, effective against biofouling that nests over the ship hull.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 30 METERS CABLE
- FLOATING BOAT
- ELECTRONIC BOX
What makes this ultrasonic antifouling device unique is the total absence of inconvenient and burdensome cabling and fixing operations on board (often carried out by technicians in charge). Ultracrab is supplied with a practical floating buoy which makes it quick to install and executable in no time by anyone.
The alternation of high frequency and variable power sound pulses (cyclic sound compositions) make this ultrasonic antifouling device the first emitter capable of achieving perfect efficiency both on the living work (of any material and related seacocks) and on the metal components.
The constant propagation of these sound waves causes damage to the vacuoles and cellular tissue by inhibiting cell coupling and vital functions and therefore the growth of algae or barnacles recording immediate changes in the color, density and root of the vegetation on the surfaces up to an overall coverage 20 meters long.
This benefit is amplified on the hardest (metallic) surfaces such as axles, propellers, rudders, stern drives or surface propellers or flaps for which we have studied and calibrated special cyclic and dedicated sound frequencies with the aim of increasing vibrations and rebounds at detriment of the engraftment of vegetation or molluscs in the total and complete respect of your power distribution group.
- Easy to install: no need to change structurally the boat hull for installation (expensive). Ultracrab is fixed by a rope to the deck of the ship while docked
- No expensive installation or wiring is required
- Reduces maintenance out of the water (lifting, cleaning and repainting the hull). Extends the life of antifouling paint
- Improves hull performance, speed and maneuverability
- Saves fuel
- It is environment-friendly as it does not use chemicals. It is not harmful to humans
- Prevents crustaceans (barnacles and mollusks) in the hull of the boat
- A software specifically developed for this purpose, allows the design of an ultrasound program adapted to each application
- It can be used in both freshwater and saltwater
|Power supply (factory set)|
Please check before use
|115 VAC (93... 132 VAC) or 230 VAC (186... 264 VAC)|
|Supply voltage frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Consumption||60 - 130 W|
|Maximum range||up to 82 feet (25 m)|
|Operating temperature range||-10° C to +70° C|
|Operating basis||Multifrequency (automatic)|
|LED Operation indicator||In control box|
|Electronic module protections||Yes|
|Environmental protection||IP56 (control box)|
|CE approval||EN 61000-6-1 (2007) & EN 61000-6-3 (2007) / A1 (2011)|
|UL approval||E183223 / E258355 Power supply|
|Weight||10,6 kg (complete set)|