THE KEELCRAB: Underwater drone for cleaning and inspecting hulls.
INCLUDED THE OPTIONALS:
- DRONE CABLE 20 METERS
- CONTROLLER WITH 7" DISPLAY WITH JOYSTICK AND 7 METERS CABLE
- ELECTRONIC BOX 220-110V
- MEDIUM STANDARD A.N.C.C.P. CERTIFIED BRUSH
- WATERLINE APPROACH SYSTEM
*vat and shipment excluded
THE KEELCRAB is the first of a new generation of underwater drones devised and manufactured in Italy that performs automated cleaning and hull inspection operations. It is characterized by an exoskeleton in plastic material with neutral hydrostatic balance. The drone remains attached to the hull thanks to the vacuum/aspiration force, removing any algae or typical vegetation that grows on the hull during long periods of rest in enclosed harbors.
Thanks to its rubber or PVA brushes on tracks the drone easily moves in all directions on any surface. The high-resolution underwater camera installed on the drone allows Keelcrab to be maneuvered via a remote control with cord and may be connected to a tablet or phone. As for the cleaning aspect KeelCrab is equipped with central counter-rotating brushes with nylon bristles of varying length and size and easily interchangeable depending on your needs. The brushes are A.N.C.C.P. certified and do not remove anti-fouling paints. On the contrary, they make them last longer: numerous tests have shown that removing the first layer of vegetation (3/5 mm) on a regular basis significantly extends the efficiency of the anti-fouling agent; this prevents barnacles from attaching to the hull in the medium term.
The drone is also provided with a nylon filter bag of varying micrometer size (optional) for the recovery of waste material, algae or vegetation, resulting from the cleaning operation.
During the start operation, the floating roller mounted in fron of the camera support the drone placement on the hull.
The warranty certification is valid for 24 months.
Do you want more infos about Ultrasonic Antifouling?
Give a look to Ultracrab device
- Power supply input: 110V/230V (standard equipment – Schuko)
- Power supply output: 24V (low voltage)
- Power consumption: 350 W (can also be supplied by inverter)
- Size and weight: 42.5cm x 42.5cm x 32cm (h) weight 10kg
- Size of the Electronics control case: 31cm x 23cm x 13 cm (h)
- Cleaning time: 2 m²/min
- Power cable: kevlar reinforced (120 kg traction) neutral. 20 meters standard lenght (extendible according to specific needs)
- Replaceable brushes with different abrasive levels
Fast cleaningKeelcrab cleans 2 m² per minute
Quick replacement of the brushesBrushes with different abrasive capacity to adapt to any cleaning need
IP68 camera and LEDHD camera and powerful LEDs allow you to monitor the hull and check the conditions